Las Vegas is super, even without gaming. I was not even allowed to stand near any table for more than 10 seconds.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Day 26 - Las Vegas
In the morning we went to the indoor Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay Complex, which was smaller than expected but very interesting and informative. In the afternoon we explored the strip with all major hotels such as Luxor, Excalibur, NewYork, Bellagio, Caesar Palace and Venetian. At the NewYork we did the exciting roller coaster ride. Afterwards I felt a bit stomach ache. We had an early dinner in the Venetian with music performances in front of our table and gondolieres signing. In the evening we went to the hotel's spa and did body surfing in the wave pool.
Las Vegas is super, even without gaming. I was not even allowed to stand near any table for more than 10 seconds.





Las Vegas is super, even without gaming. I was not even allowed to stand near any table for more than 10 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment